Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday... I have no alliteration

"If you want to feel rich, count all of the things money can't buy."

Today's Hate

Today is a day I want to cry.  I know.  Cry.  The school I go to (only for one more day) is so messed up.  I don't want all of you stalkers following me so I can only say the superintendent's name.  I know that all of this mess up is not all of his fault.  But he is the "star" of the show when it comes to the system.  His name is Jerry Phillips.  Yep Jerry, I also am going to email this blog post to you so that you may think about your actions.  Yeah, and if you are reading this Jerry, please forward it to all it to applies to.  I have one day left of school.  One day.  After that, I am outta here! I am transferring to another school.  (See Sunday...HELP for more info) But one of my parents works at one of the elementary schools and by younger two siblings go here too.  But the reason that I am ranting on and on is because of the BUDGET.  They are blowing all of their money on pointless junk.  Here is a visual aid.

What I want                                                                                          What the school buys
A pool                                                                                                    Heated sidewalks
less staff laid off                                                                                    TONS of "Course Recovery" teachers
An advanced student program                                                               An annual East Cost USA trip
NEW FAKE TEETH (see Happy Saturday for more info)                     A personal laptop for every student

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...............................................................................................

My mother is a lunch lady at an elementary school.  She hates her job.  And some of her favorite staff has just been  laid off.  I cannot believe it.  One particular lady has been working their for 17 years.  That is just one.

Don't worry.  You'll here more about this later.  I'll make sure to notify you Jerry!  Oh yeah, Jerry if you haven't read all of my posts, yes I am a STUDENT.  Not a parent, a STUDENT... 

Today's Love

I am so sad I have no love today.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogarama - The Blog Directory