Monday, June 4, 2012

MondayMourning

“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect- and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!” - Bob Marley

Monday Mourning

I guess today, I  have to start out with a hate

Today's Hate: Perfection. To be specific: Drugs/Alcohol/Nicotine

Again, today's topic has to do with being judged by age.  Okay.  So everyone says, "Don't worry about them, they are too young to do such a thing!"  Well, folks.  We are not too young.  A girl at school has been suspended.  Yep, you guessed why, drugs and cigarettes.  She thought that since she lived a awful home life (even though she does) doing drugs would make it better.  Why.  Why.  Why.  And then everyone at school HAD to gossip about it to make it all better.  Why.  Why.  Why.   It makes nothing better.  Let me prove it.  Click this video below.  If you have the stomach to handle it.  


Meet Terrie, a former smoker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zWB4dLYChM

Yeah, pretty sad huh.  Just don't do it.

Today's News!!!!!
Okay.  I know I normally start with this.  But Terrie was a little bit more important.  We are up to over 50 page views!!!!! I know more than half of them were me but OMG!  In only 2 days.  We have viewers in USA, ALASKA (I know, Alaska is USA), and...get this ENGLAND (UK) (Thanks so much Ellen!!!).  We also have a new page.  Recommended blogs.  I love the only one posted.  Called Opinion Loading.  And the next thing isn't so good.  Adds.  But VERY minimal.  No need to worry.  It is just so I can be listed in blog directories.  But... If you click on them... they can go away.  So if some amount (don't know how much) click on them.  I can make them go away!  Lastly some more good news.  We ARE indexed by google. check it out at 



not many people search for us on google.  So can I ask that all of you who view this please come to us through google!?!?!  Just the link above.  Then we are more common on google.

Today's Love
I love it!
I just LOVE Ellen's opinion on the world
Cannot say it any other ways.
The END.

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!


PS

Yes I did survive the party last night
PPS
yeah.  I probably will not be posting from my ipod.  Did not turn out so well.
PPPS
Any requests, tips, or ideas? PLEASE comment below!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! You are officially the most awesome person ever! :)
    Google isn't indexing me??? Any ideas on how to fix that??
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogarama - The Blog Directory