Friday, June 8, 2012

Last Day of School Blues...

I know I keep ranting on and on about how much I hate my old school. But I am so sad.  I am going to miss all of my old friends so much.  People keep saying "You'll make new friends" but that is not what I am worried about.  I am worried about losing all of my old friends.  Any advice?

Today's Love

Summer.  It's finally here!  I can swim, go to the beach, tan, stay up late, and the list continues... Ok... But here is my biggest wish of the summer...  For my blog to go viral.  Even 1000 viewers would do.  I am really getting their though.  I just checked my status and we now have viewers from USA, UK, GERMANY, RUSSIA,  FRANCE, and now... BERMUDA, and INDIA.... I am so excited.  So.  Please help me make my wish come true.  Share this with all of your friends. Please.

Today's Hate

Having to wear black on a 80 degrees day.  And that is Fahrenheit... not Celsius for all of my foreign friends.  I have been outside almost all day.  And I smell like a pig.  UGH.

Kay.  I need more to by blog than just a hate and a love.  So I am adding a new section

Web Scour

In the Web Scour section, only if I have time.  I will post a link to a cool or interesting website.
Today's Issuse:  Freecycle
Freecycle is a site where people give away things for FREE!
check it out!
www.freecycle.com!

2 comments:

  1. about losing your friends, i am one of them!!!!!! All you should do is stay in contact with them. you should just use your school email because mara still uses hers so you could just email people on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNICORNS ROCK and yes just do what i said above!

    ReplyDelete

Blogarama - The Blog Directory