Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday!!!
what better day to start a blog than a Saturday?!
School is almost out, summer almost here,....ahhh.
Well, since we are starting on day one, with absolutely no viewers then I guess I have to tell you about myself.
About Me
1. I am never going to tell you my age, because than almost all of you will judge me because of my "young" age
2. I am not going to tell you my name, yeah I know it says "John Doe" but that is such a generic name, who am I fooling besides google???
3.  I am very quirky... I play the cello, I knit (yeah a young guy that knits... weird huh) I love to sing and act, I wish that one day I will become a discovered actor/singer, I am "freaky" smart (to the point that I am transferring to a more advanced school.... more on that point later) and I have many more quirks that I forgot to mention.
Now for the first real post
School Angers Me
Yea, I am a school age person.  But I am SO mad at my school right now.  First reason... Accident insurance coverage.  Last year in PE class I was playing a game called Pickle Ball (very similar to tennis) and I got hit in the face with a racket. A black eye and a bloody nose later... my two front teeth were chipped (almost all the way off) the school promised to pay for any fees for 9 months. It takes years to recover from the trauma of that kind of accident. So... one year later we asked for them to extend the insurance, and they kinda did.  Now 16 months later..... I am FINALLY ready for brand new teeth... not these free knockoff teeth I have as an alternative to a root canal.  And they refuse to pay.  Really.  They REFUSE to pay.  UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My family now has to pay for this our self.  Good thing we have dental coverage.  Praise the lord for that!
What will you be seeing next time?
School angers me part two
and many more undecided topics!!!!
See Ya next time
-Anonymous Blogger

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS BLOG ALREADY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I know what you mean. People are always judging people because off our age. Thanks for commenting on my blog
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much... sadly you are the first person to read this!!! BUt I am SO happy that someone did!!!!!

      Delete

Blogarama - The Blog Directory